The growth in the global economy means an increase in cross-border transactions for your business. With foreign tax legislation comes a wealth of opportunities and pitfalls in structuring your supply lines and operating structure around the globe. International tax solutions go far deeper than merely direct tax, with issues such as foreign custom duties, VAT and transfer pricing also requiring attention.
Our extensive global association of independent firms in most major cities and low tax areas gives you access to a comprehensive international tax planning service and all the international tax and commercial information you need to enable you to grow your international business successfully. This includes:
- international group and financing structures;
- cross-border transactions and transfer pricing;
- international trading;
- corporate residence;
- trading in or with a country;
- branches, agencies and service companies;
- inward and outward investment;
- protection of assets, income and capital gains using overseas structures and trusts;
- international employment arrangements;
- intellectual property;
- detailed local advice and support.