Employers face an ever-increasing burden in terms of tax and regulatory compliance, while also wanting to maximise returns from their pay and benefits policies. Our specialists in tax and regulatory employment issues can help, providing a wide range of tailored service and advice.
Employers must keep up-to-date with all the tax and compliance changes that occur. Alterations to government policies and tax rates inevitably affect employee remuneration packages, business competitiveness and budgeted payroll costs.
Given the breadth of the PAYE/NIC legislation and the numerous practical problems faced by employers, our services encompass all aspects of the payroll administration and tax spectrum. We frequently address ad hoc, one-off queries, as well as providing more comprehensive advice on the design and implementation of expenses and benefits systems.
In addition to the above, we are also able to assist you in dealing with expatriate payroll and tax issues including:
- implementation and operation of expatriate payroll and global pay reporting;
- preparation of tax returns for expatriates;
- advising on tax and social security planning opportunities;
- providing advice on social security compliance;
- advising on expatriate policies, including tax equalisation;
- providing expert advice on the tax and social security treatment of relocation expenses and detached duty costs;
- addressing share option and global reward scheme issues.