Tax planning is an important consideration for any enterprise. The tax team at Moore Stephens provides advice and solutions to a range of corporate entities, partnerships and their owners. We are known not only for the technical quality of our advice, but also for the long-term relationships we build with our clients.
We pride ourselves on taking a comprehensive approach to minimising our clients’ tax exposure, providing corporate, international, VAT and personal tax advice as appropriate. Our clients cover all sectors and all stages of the business “lifecycle”.
We provide bespoke solutions and advise on key decisions that require an understanding of your corporate and personal objectives. We understand that each client is unique, both in terms of their requirements and circumstances, so we focus on tailored advice and solutions rather than adopting a ‘one size fits all’ approach. Our partner-led client teams incorporate specialists covering corporate and personal tax, employment tax solutions, wealth management and trust and estate planning.
Our integrated services are designed to help you grow, and to realise and protect your wealth. Careful planning at both corporate and personal levels can significantly reduce tax. Our range of services include:
- Tax structuring and planning. We are experienced in advising on the corporate tax, VAT and personal tax aspects of a wide range of business transactions.
- International solutions. The scope of our services to clients with international interests includes advising on international business structures and tax issues and finding solutions for cross border transactions in conjunction with our international network.
- VAT solutions and advice. With our collective experience and expertise in VAT compliance, consultancy and planning, our VAT team’s cost effective advice and can help avoid the many VAT pitfalls and other indirect taxes administered by HMRC.
- Remuneration strategies. Equity and remuneration planning strategies are essential tools for growing businesses. We can advice on the structuring and implementation of such strategies.
- Protecting and maximising your individual wealth. Our private specialists can help identify tax planning opportunities and avoid potential pitfalls. They can recommend ways to reduce your liability to income, capital gains and inheritance tax.
For more information please contact Philip Parr, Sue Bill, Jacquelyn Kimber or your nearest Moore Stephens business tax adviser.