Dissolve my company

  • Has your company been dormant for some time?
  • Does your company have minimal corporate history?
As well as eliminating companies through a members' voluntary liquidation (MVL), we can help with a voluntary strike-off. This procedure may be appropriate if your business has been dormant for some time and there is minimal corporate history.

The process involves submitting a form to Companies House following which a notice is published to allow interested parties to object to the proposed course of action. If no objections are made within three months of publication, a further notice is issued confirming that the company has been dissolved.

It is important that redundant entities are properly eliminated in order to mitigate any potential personal risk to directors.

Contact us for more information and to discuss how we can help you.