Employers' support & payroll
Dispute advisory & investigations
Governance, risk & assurance
IT consulting services
Private client tax
R&D and grants
Restructuring & insolvency
Trust & estates
Culture, entertainment & media
Energy, mining & renewables
Food & agriculture
High net worth & family offices
Hotels & hospitality
Manufacturing & engineering
Membership organisations & trade unions
Owner managed businesses
Real estate & construction
Retail & wholesale
Shipping & transport
Sports & leisure
News & Views
+44 (0)20 7334 9191
Tom has been a member of the insurance industry group at Moore Stephens since qualifying as a Chartered Accountant in 2005 and has been a Partner since 2016. He works on the audit of several general insurance and life insurance companies including run-off entities, with a particular focus on mutual insurers.
His portfolio includes a number of P&I Clubs, general insurance companies and professional indemnity mutuals.
His credentials include:
- audit partner for London market insurance companies, including several mutual insurance companies;
- audit partner for a variety of Lloyd’s brokers and coverholders;
- acting on 11 transactions in the insurance industry in the last 18 months, including a merger between two marine insurance companies and several broker transactions, particularly in the London Market ;
- provision of consultancy services assisting with Solvency II compliance and implementation for several syndicates; and
- audit of Solvency II Balance Sheets.
Tom has also worked on a number of controls and internal audit reviews for both insurance companies and insurance brokers.
© Moore Stephens UK