It has never been more important for firms to have robust systems and controls underpinning their business, and companies that approach assurance from a purely compliance point-of-view may not appreciate it's value to sound business practice.
Moore Stephens'premium assurance services provide management, owners, stakeholders and customers with the confidence that a business is being run and governed effectively.
Our assurance services not only aim to ensure that your systems and controls are operating efficiently and effectively, but also that your business gains commercial value from the exercise. As such, they should not be viewed as a 'quick fix'but rather as something of value, empowering a business to help achieve its goals.
Our premium assurance services include:
- reports providing management with assurance on the governance and control environment that underpins financial reporting (ISAE 3000);
- high level assessments of a business's governance framework, its approach to controls and feedback on the control environment;
- internal controls health check covering key areas of the business, for example including financial, IT, marketing, sales, people and compliance;
- assurance reports on internal controls of service organisations made available to third parties (AAF 01/06 and SAS 70);
- regulatory compliance advice and implementation assistance covering Sarbanes-Oxley, IFRS, Basel II and FSA.