The PRA are gearing up for a big day on Thursday 19 June. See below their programme of events and publications:
- The PRA's approach to banking supervision
- The PRA's approach to insurance supervision
- Policy Statement 5/14 - PRA Rulebook
- Supervisory Statement 7/14 - Report by Skilled Persons
- Statement of policy - The use of PRA powers to address serious failings in the culture of firms
- Statement of policy - The financial stability information power
Moore Stephens will be considering their effect on the insurance industry and releasing more information on these publications in the coming weeks.
In the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the insurance team
for more information.