Our specialists can provide you with reassurance that your net VAT position is accurate.
Periodic checking of your financial systems can be beneficial in many ways, not least in ensuring that you do not receive notification of any unexpected tax liabilities from HMRC. We can provide these periodic checks for you, ensuring that your systems stay at their most efficient.
Whichever solution is most appropriate for your business or organisation we will:
- Quickly identify any areas for concern or weakness in your accounting controls and systems;
- Investigate transactions which may not have been properly accounted for;
- Identify potential ways to reduce your overall VAT liability;
- Recommend appropriate remedial actions to ensure that your processes, procedures and employees are fully aware of the VAT implications to your business or organisation emanating from trading, expenditure and capital acquisitions.
We also provide comprehensive VAT planning advice regarding property and capital transactions as the potential costs and savings of the VAT element of these transactions can be significant.
What will our VAT healthchecks and planning advice give you:
- Help to reduce the risk of paying too much tax to the Exchequer;
- Assurance that your VAT liabilities are paid at the correct time and through the correct mechanism;
- Help to manage your cash flow;
- Ensure that you comply with your statutory and legal obligations;
- Thorough investigation of your VAT risks and potential weaknesses within your accounting system.