We know tax investigations and dealing with HMRC can be stressful and disruptive. Our approach is designed to ease the process and reach the right outcome for all of our clients.
- handle all correspondence with HMRC and attend meetings on your behalf;
- keep you fully informed of progress at all times to minimise the stress and disruption of the investigation;
- involve in-house experts in all relevant tax disciplines, including income tax, inheritance tax, corporation tax, VAT and payroll taxes, as well as drawing on the skills of our forensic, accounting or international tax experts where necessary;
- work alongside firms of solicitors specialising in tax investigations where appropriate, giving you the benefit of both professional disciplines;
- where appropriate, work alongside your other professional advisers.
For more information, please contact our Tax Investigations & Disputes team.